Kiker PTA supports Kiker Elementary by organizing volunteers, funding special events, programs, and classroom needs, as well as coordinating many important yearly initiatives.
Kiker PTA’s impact is made possible thanks to our dedicated Kiker Community and strong participation in our annual fundraising events: School Spirit Shirts, Love Your School Fall Fundraiser, Pavers Sale, and the online Pre-order School Supplies.
See the 2016-2017 Year in Review Highlights of Events & Accomplishments Supported by the Kiker PTA here.
Have Fun, Make a Difference, and Be a PTA Volunteer!
Looking to get involved at Kiker?
The PTA is looking for parents like you to volunteer! Whether you are a working parent, stay-at-home parent, mom, or dad, there is an opportunity to use your available time and talents to invest in our Kiker community. No experience is required, just a love for Kiker and the kids!!!
To find out more, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to helping you find your place!
The Kiker PTA Board for 2017-2018
- President: Whitney Myers | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Melissa Pardue
- Co-VP Fundraising: Natalie Kifer and Cheri Sullivan
- Co-VP Programs: Marty Maas and Helen Huckaba
- Co-VP Membership: Kristi Katanick and Emily Kruger
- Co-VP Communications: Jennifer Sparks and Susanne Kerns
- Treasurer: Lisa Day
- Secretary: Colleen Smart
- Volunteer Coordinators: Mary Warren and Jessica Swearingen | email@example.com
- CAC Rep (Campus Advisory Council): Katy Heisterman
- ACPTA Rep (Austin Council PTA): Susan Crum
- Parliamentarian: Kristin Finan
- Historian: Betsy Murray
- Healthy Lifestyles: Robyn Hoffman and Tracey Schwartz
- Arts in Education/Reflections: Missi Jay and Stacy Najim
Thank you so much to our outgoing PTA board members who have done so much for our school: LaShelle Cargil, Jamie Ileks, Stacy Demetri, Rick Lusk and Jill Nance.
General Membership Meetings – open to all. Please Join us! Meetings include guest speakers or special events and are held on the Kiker campus. Upcoming meeting dates/special events will be announced via Kiker Comments.
Executive Board Meetings – Kiker PTA Executive Board meets monthly in the library from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm.
The Kiker PTA would like to thank our 2016-2017 Love Your School campaign & other donors. Special thanks to our corporate sponsors: