Kiker PTA supports Kiker Elementary by organizing volunteers, funding special events, programs, and classroom needs, as well as coordinating many important yearly initiatives. Kiker PTA’s impact is made possible thanks to our dedicated Kiker Community and strong participation in our annual fundraising events: School Spirit Shirts, Love Your School Fall Fundraiser, Pavers Sale, and the online Pre-order School Supplies. See the 2017-2018 Year in Review Highlights of Events & Accomplishments Supported by the Kiker PTA here.
Have Fun, Make a Difference, and Be a PTA Volunteer!
Looking to get involved at Kiker? The PTA is looking for parents like you to volunteer! Whether you are a working parent, stay-at-home parent, mom, or dad, there is an opportunity to use your available time and talents to invest in our Kiker community. No experience is required, just a love for Kiker and the kids!!! To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you find your place!
The Kiker PTA Board for 2018-2019
- President: Melissa Pardue | email@example.com
- Vice President: Shannon Venable
- Co-VP Fundraising: Jenny Davidson and Amanda Hunter
- Co-VP Programs: Helen Huckaba and Lisa Day
- Co-VP Membership: Kristi Katanick and Emily Kruger
- Co-VP Communications: Jennifer Sparks and Susanna Gallun
- Treasurer: Shari Delchau
- Secretary: Adrienne Huebner
- Volunteer Coordinators: Lashelle Cargil and Nikki Cherry | firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAC Rep (Campus Advisory Council): Kate Fite
- ACPTA Rep (Austin Council PTA): Susan Crum
- Parliamentarian: Colleen Smart
- Historian: Meenaa Gopalsamy
- Healthy Lifestyles: Robyn Hoffman and Natalie Kifer
- Arts in Education/Reflections: Kristin Finan and Kate Winternitz
- Kiker Beautification: Lindsay Rerecich
Thank you so much to our outgoing PTA board members who have done so much for our school: Whitney Myers, Cheri Sullivan, Marty Maas, Susanne Kerns, Mary Warren, Jessica Swearingen, Katy Heisterman, Betsy Murray, Tracey Schwartz, Missi Jay, & Stacy Najim.
General Membership Meetings – open to all. Please Join us! Meetings include guest speakers or special events and are held on the Kiker campus. Upcoming meeting dates/special events will be announced via Kiker Comments. Executive Board Meetings – Kiker PTA Executive Board meets monthly in the library from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm.
The Kiker PTA would like to thank our 2017-2018 Love Your School campaign & other donors. Special thanks to our corporate sponsors:
- Precision Cytogenetics, Inc